Light Industrial Mobile Computer Series
For a rugged workhorse packed with features and value, the 8300 series is the best tool to carry with you. The 8300 series combines barcode reader options with accurate data capture, optional RFID, robust computing, and software flexibility in a cost-competitive package that will accelerate material movement and boost worker efficiency.
Wireless LAN models support real-time inventory control by instantly connecting with your servers through your wireless network. There's nothing like the 8300 series to put accuracy, efficiency, and value in your hand.
- Optional 13.56 MHz RFID reader integrates with barcode laser scanner
- Batch data entry and upload through communications cradle
- Choice of linear imager, laser, or long-range laser reader
- Energy-efficient design for up to 270 hours of operation between charges
- Programmable beeper to notify data capture and user-friendly interface and large, backlit LCD screen
- Expandable memory up to 10 MB and supports a variety of C and BASIC programming
- IP65 rated, withstands 1.2 meter drops to concrete
- One year warranty
8300 Light Industrial Mobile Computer with optional RFID
8330 - Wireless Light Industrial Mobile Computer with wireless LAN and Bluetooth®
8370 -Wireless Light Industrial Mobile Computer with wireless LAN and optional RFID
CipherLab is a world leader in AIDC solutions for a wide range of industries. CipherLab's expertise is at the convergence of scanning, mobile computing, and business process design. This results more efficient supply chains, field sales services, retail operation and reduced cost of doing business in almost every sector.