5000 and 5100
Time and Attendance Terminal Series
Eliminate data errors and gain more control over your workforce resources. The 5000/5100 terminals let you easily connect to your servers using Ethernet and RS-485 to strategically locate terminals where they matter most.
Network up to 255 terminals to closely manage employee activities and access to secure buildings and areas. Instantly update employee and access control data in the terminals at any time with the powerful, versatile 5000/5100 terminals.
- 1 to 8MB data memory with backup battery and Backlit, graphics display (for 5100 only)
- Up to 4 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs for flexible I/O
- Battery operated in case of AC power interruption and programmable validation table checks IDs
- OCX component supports TCP/IP, RS-232, and modem communications
- Setup, validation table download, and data collection software
CipherLab is a world leader in AIDC solutions for a wide range of industries. CipherLab's expertise is at the convergence of scanning, mobile computing, and business process design. This results more efficient supply chains, field sales services, retail operation and reduced cost of doing business in almost every sector.