Programmable Data Terminal
Versatile options, easy networking and reliable operation make the 520 ideal for data site-wide collection. Use Ethernet or RS-485 to network up to 99 520 terminals where they're needed most: on the production line, shop floor, or bin-sort areas.
A large graphical display supports multiple languages. Flexibility is built in: multiple ports let you gather barcode, magnetic stripe, or keyboard input. The 520 gives you accurate, maximum control.
THIS UNIT REQUIRES ADDITIONAL I/O BOARDS, COM PORTS, MEMORY AND READERS - PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AS THESE HAVE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Network up to 99 units using Ethernet, RS-232, and RS-485 ports
- Programmable in C and BASIC and 128KB to 2MB data memory
- Up to 8 digital inputs and outputs for flexible I/O
- Built-in barcode or magnetic stripe reader
- 2 scanner ports support wand, CCD, and laser scanners
- Easy-to-use, backlit keypad with 30 rubber keys
- Supports external AT-style keyboard, built-in calendar with battery backup
CipherLab is a world leader in AIDC solutions for a wide range of industries. CipherLab's expertise is at the convergence of scanning, mobile computing, and business process design. This results more efficient supply chains, field sales services, retail operation and reduced cost of doing business in almost every sector.