Deploy industry-leading performance, scalability and systems manageability at the point-of-service. NCR’s most powerful POS terminal features dual-core and quad-core processor options to provide the performance you need, when you need it.
The NCR RealPOS 80XRT provides multitiered systems management capabilities to maximize system availability and help reduce support costs. With Intel Active Management Technology (AMT), you have unique visibility to system health with secure out-of-band remote management.
- USB ports: 8 total, expandable to 10; 5 powered USB (12V); expandable to 7; powered USB (24V printer), 2 PC USB (5V)
- RS232 ports: 2 standard (0/12V); Additional 2 optional (0/5/12V); Up to 8 total via optional PCI card
- PS/2 keyboard port, PS/2 mouse port, Cash drawer port, 10/100/1000MB (GigaBit) Ethernet LAN, Audio ports: Amplified speaker port; Line out; Microphone; Front headphone jack and Video interfaces: Onboard VGA and DVI; Dual independent display support standard
- Hard disk drive: 160GB or 250GB SATA, 7200rpm (model-dependent); On-board RAID, with second hard drive option; Quick Swap SATA dock with secure, tool-free front access to both disk drives
- Windows® XP Professional, Windows 7 Professional, Windows Embedded POSReady 2009, Windows Embedded for Point-of-Service (WePOS) and Windows XP Embedded operating platforms
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR's assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
NCR is number one in the world in ATM's, Retail Self Checkout and Airline & Healthcare Self Checkin. NCR is global number 2 in Point-of-sale workstations.
With more than 125 years of experience NCR has always been a thought leader in the field of customer interaction with many firsts over the last 125+ years such as the first cash register powered by an electric motor in 1906 and in 1974 NCR commercialised the barcode scanner.