Industrial Grade Full Range Scanner
The Granit 1980i industrial scanner features full-range area-imaging technology capable of reading both 1D and 2D barcodes from six inches (15 cm) to over 50 feet (15 meters). From poor quality 7.5 mil paper codes scanned at arm's length to 100 mil retro-reflective codes hanging from warehouse rafters, the 1980i is built to read virtually all barcodes across its unmatched range, supporting maximum operator productivity in the harshest environments.
- Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes from 6 in (15 cm) to over 50 ft (15 m) away
- Tested to withstand the toughest environments
- Can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 3.2 ft (1 m) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 ft (2 m)
- A laser-spot aimer, omni-directional scanning
- IP65 sealing prevents dust and water from entering
- 3 year warranty
Honeywell manufacture an extensive range of hand held and omni-directional scanners along with a range of mobile data collection terminals renowned for their superior performance, durability, advanced features and service contracts. Key target marekts for the Honeywell range include retail, field service, transport and logistics, healthcare, hospitality and utilities.
Honeywell is the world\'s leading provider of image-based data collection products - lead by its exclusive Adaptus™ Imaging Technology. Using Adaptus means customers can read virtually any type of bar code label or tag, capture digital images and signatures, and read damaged codes no matter how demanding the environment.