Wireless Industrial-Grade Full-Range Scanner
The Granit 1981i wireless industrial-grade scanner features full-range area-imaging technology capable of reading both 1D and 2D barcodes across a wide range of distances. From poor quality 2 mil codes scanned at close range to 100 mil codes hanging from warehouse rafters scanned at ranges of 52 feet (16m), the 1981i is built to perform. With an unmatched range and wireless freedom providing incredible versatility, Granit enables maximum operator productivity in the harshest environments.
- Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes from 6 in (15 cm) to over 50 ft (15 m) away
- Tested to withstand the toughest environments
- Can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 3.2 ft (1 m) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 ft (2 m)
- A laser-spot aimer, omni-directional scanning
- Bluetooth™ wireless technology provides freedom of movement up to 100 meters (330 feet)
- IP65 sealing prevents dust and water from entering
- 3 year warranty
Honeywell manufacture an extensive range of hand held and omni-directional scanners along with a range of mobile data collection terminals renowned for their superior performance, durability, advanced features and service contracts. Key target marekts for the Honeywell range include retail, field service, transport and logistics, healthcare, hospitality and utilities.
Honeywell is the world\'s leading provider of image-based data collection products - lead by its exclusive Adaptus™ Imaging Technology. Using Adaptus means customers can read virtually any type of bar code label or tag, capture digital images and signatures, and read damaged codes no matter how demanding the environment.