Industrial-Grade Full Range Laser Scanner
The Granit 1280i industrial-grade laser scanner goes the distance, reading barcodes out to 54’ (16.5m), or as close as 3.5” (8.9cm). Built to read virtually all linear barcodes across a wide depth-of-field, the 1280i supports maximum worker productivity with its extended reading range, intuitive and configurable user feedback, and true industrial-strength ruggedness.
- Scan out to 54’ (16.5m) on 100 mil retro-reflective labels
- Scan as close as 3.5” (8.9cm) on 7.5 mil high density bar codes
- Tested to withstand 300,000 bends at -30
- Provides aggressive bar code reading and unrivaled accuracy
- withstand 5,000 (1m) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 6.5 feet (2m)
- IP65 sealing prevents dust and water from entering
- 3 year warranty
Honeywell manufacture an extensive range of hand held and omni-directional scanners along with a range of mobile data collection terminals renowned for their superior performance, durability, advanced features and service contracts. Key target marekts for the Honeywell range include retail, field service, transport and logistics, healthcare, hospitality and utilities.
Honeywell is the world\'s leading provider of image-based data collection products - lead by its exclusive Adaptus™ Imaging Technology. Using Adaptus means customers can read virtually any type of bar code label or tag, capture digital images and signatures, and read damaged codes no matter how demanding the environment.