QLN320 Mobile Label Printer
Zebra QLN320 Mobile Label Printer
Zebra's QL family of direct thermal mobile printers has built a highly satisfied following through its proven drop-resistant durability; user-friendly, productivity-boosting features; and easy integration. Zebra's third generation of QL printers, the QLN series including the QLN320 for 3-inch-wide printing extends these QL-platform benefits to the "nth" power.
Trust these drop-resistant mobile printers to improve efficiencies throughout operations-in the warehouse, shipping and receiving and merchandising. Quickly and easily print barcode labels, receipts, tickets and more, on-site and on-demand.
- Apple® iOS, Android, Windows Mobile and BlackBerry® connectivity
- Direct thermal printing technology
- 203 dpi resolution (8 dots/mm)
- Print speed: up to 4 ips (102 mm/s)
- 802.11 a/b/n with BT 3.0M (Optional)
- 10/100 Ethernet support (via docking cradle)
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface (12 Mbps) with mini-B connector
Founded in 1969, Zebra has a rich heritage of innovation. The company currently holds over 4200 asset management technology patents and with over 1700 engineering experts on staff continues to expand our portfolio of solutions and services.