GX420T Desktop Printer
Zebra GX420T Desktop Printer
The direct thermal/thermal transfer Zebra GX420t label printer has the easiest ribbon-loading system around. Like the GX420d, it produces 203 dpi print resolution at speeds up to 6 inches per second, and like all GX models, it’s well-suited to a variety of applications and industries thanks to a wide choice of options.
- Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer Printing
- Quick and easy ribbon loading system
- Smallest footprint in a 4-inch thermal printer
- Dual-wall reinforced plastic construction
- XML-enabled printing
- 10/100 internal Ethernet (replaces Parallel port)
- 802.11 b/g wireless radio connectivity with LCD display (replaces Parallel port)
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity with LCD display (replaces Parallel port)
- Dispenser - label peel and present with present sensor
- Auto-sensing Serial RS-232 (DB-9)
Founded in 1969, Zebra has a rich heritage of innovation. The company currently holds over 4200 asset management technology patents and with over 1700 engineering experts on staff continues to expand our portfolio of solutions and services.