170Xi4 Industrial Printer
Zebra 170Xi4 Industrial Printer
The industrial-strength Zebra 170Xi4 with 203 or 300 dpi (8 or 12 dots per mm) print resolution and a 6.6" print width at 12" per second can print large volumes of labels, promoting greater productivity with fewer roll changes.
It can execute intricate, high-resolution print applications at a quick 8" (203 mm) per second. With its all-metal construction, this printer is ideal for tough applications including compliance labels (AIAG, ODETTE, UCC/EAN-128, etc.), product identification labels and pallet shipping/receiving labels, either on demand or in batches.
- Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- Mirror feature allows user-defined printer configurations to be retrieved from the network
- Large (240W x 128H pixels), multilingual, backlit, graphical LCD display
- Multi-level Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality
- Internal ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer
Founded in 1969, Zebra has a rich heritage of innovation. The company currently holds over 4200 asset management technology patents and with over 1700 engineering experts on staff continues to expand our portfolio of solutions and services.