220Xi4 Industrial Printer
Zebra 220Xi4 Industrial Printer
The Zebra 220Xi4 is designed to produce large labels up to 8.5" (216 mm) wide at 10" (254 mm) per second at 203 dpi and 6" per second at 300 dpi (152 mm) resolution. The 220Xi4 is ideal for industrial applications, including chemical drum (HAZMAT) identification labels, pallet/container shipping labels and product identification labels for large rolls of paper or textiles.
- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- Single 32 bit 133 Mhz RISC processor
- Automatic media/ribbon sensing capability
- Multi-level Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality
- ZPL or ZPL II Programming Language
- Create and design customizable printer LCD menus
- Large (240W x 128H pixels), multilingual, backlit, graphical LCD display
Founded in 1969, Zebra has a rich heritage of innovation. The company currently holds over 4200 asset management technology patents and with over 1700 engineering experts on staff continues to expand our portfolio of solutions and services.