Today’s mobile workers require real-time communications and access to critical business data to make informed decisions at the point of customer service. Many of these information workers utilize multiple devices—such as smartphones, VoIP phones, two-way radios, laptop or tablet computers, GPS navigation systems, and bar code scanners—throughout the day.
The Honeywell Dolphin® 6000 Scanphone converges the functionality of these devices into a single, durable, and affordable pocket-sized device.
- Ultra-Lightweight Pocket-Sized Design: Provides instinctive data entry and comfortable single-handed use in a compact form factor
- Durable Construction: Minimises device repair and replacement costs with an IP54-rated design tested to withstand four feet drops to concrete
- Real-Time Wireless Communication: Incorporates integrated GSM/GPRS cellular, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS technologies, allowing real-time communications, access to critical data, and use of location-based services—wherever business is conducted
- Versatile Data Collection: Features an integrated 1D scan engine, a 3 MP color camera and a 2.8 inch color display, allowing manual processes to be automated
- Optimised Voice Technology: Eliminates the need for workers to carry a separate phone by providing speaker phone functionality and the ability to connect to a Bluetooth headset during calls
Honeywell manufacture an extensive range of hand held and omni-directional scanners along with a range of mobile data collection terminals renowned for their superior performance, durability, advanced features and service contracts. Key target marekts for the Honeywell range include retail, field service, transport and logistics, healthcare, hospitality and utilities.
Honeywell is the world\'s leading provider of image-based data collection products - lead by its exclusive Adaptus™ Imaging Technology. Using Adaptus means customers can read virtually any type of bar code label or tag, capture digital images and signatures, and read damaged codes no matter how demanding the environment.