GC420T Desktop Printer
Zebra GC420T Desktop Printer
Offers the flexibility of printing in either direct thermal or thermal transfer mode.
The GC420 printers are easy to load and operate and they are also backward compatible with select Zebra 4-inch printers. These low-maintenance and durable printers reduce training requirements and operating costs. The new Zebra printers are also built to withstand rough handling in busy work environments with their dual-walled construction.
These compact printers allow organisations of all sizes to see more and do more by enabling track-and-trace capabilities for numerous applications.
- Direct thermal/thermal transfer printing
- Large 8MB memory with support for large fonts and graphics
- Peel/Dispenser (optional)
- Energy Star compliance
- Odometer for print length tracking and supplies management
- Unicode for global character printing
- ZBI 2.0™ for integration, adaption and handling of data or peripherals
Founded in 1969, Zebra has a rich heritage of innovation. The company currently holds over 4200 asset management technology patents and with over 1700 engineering experts on staff continues to expand our portfolio of solutions and services.